How To Use the 2nd-Row Honda Magic Seat®
The Honda Magic Seat® in your 2020 Honda HR-V or 2020 Honda Fit is a key feature for many families in the Phoenix area. With the 2nd-row Magic Seat®, you will have the ability to configure the Honda HR-V interior to fit your needs with three cargo modes – Long Mode, Tall Mode and Utility Mode – that will each serve its own purpose. Long Mode will accommodate cargo up to 8-feet long, Utility Mode provides 58.8 cubic feet of cargo space in the Honda HR-V and Tall Mode provides 4-feet of vertical space. Learn how to use the 2nd-row Honda Magic Seat® with this quick guide by Earnhardt Honda. Find a Honda equipped with the Magic Seat® today when you visit the Earnhardt Honda inventory!
Step-By-Step Instructions To Use the Honda Magic Seat®
- Release and Store the Center Seat Belt
- Secure the Seat Belt in the Holder Located on the Ceiling
- Lower Head Rests All the Way
- Use Seatback Release Levers to Lower the Seatback
- Lift the Seat Cushions Up for More Vertical Space