$500 Military Appreciation Offer
Who is eligible?
Active Duty U.S. Military, Active Reserve, Ready Reserve personnel and their spouses
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 2 year of separation from active service, and their spouses
- All U.S. Military Retirees
- Spouse of a U.S. Military retiree who is within 2 year of separation from active service
- Gold Star Families
What you need
- Active Duty: Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status
- Military Spouses: Military ID and spouse's LES / DD form 214
- Veterans and retirees: DD Form 214 or Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, indicating Honorable Discharge or General Discharge/Under Honorable Conditions.
- Gold Star Family members: One of the following
- DD Form 1300
- DD Form 3
- Other official military service documentation supporting Gold Star status.
The Honda Military Appreciation Offer is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii. (1) For well-qualified customers who meet the Military Appreciation Offer criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any new 2019 or newer model year Honda that are eligible for new vehicle rates when financed or leased through HFS. Vehicle must be new, unregistered and not previously reported sold. Only offered at participating dealerships. One $500 Military Appreciation Offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied toward down payment. (2) This offer applies to active duty and ready reserve personnel and their spouses. This offer also applies to eligible U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within one year of separation from active service. U.S. Military Retirees are also eligible regardless of the date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are only eligible within one year of their spouses' separation from active service. All spouses must present proof of relationship. Gold Star Familiy members are elligible and must show documentation of Gold Star Status (3) A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility. During the term of a retail installment finance contract or lease with HFS, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside of the United States without the prior written consent of HFS. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify HFS immediately of any change in Buyer's address. Offer valid through May 31, 2021, unless terminated earlier by HFS.