Guide to 2021 Honda Pilot Interior and Exterior Color Options
The 2021 Honda Pilot is set to arrive at Earnhardt Honda in the summer of 2020 and many families want to know – how many colors does the 2021 Honda Pilot come in? A family-friendly midsize SUV, the Honda Pilot may be the perfect fit for your family and this guide to 2021 Honda Pilot interior and exterior color options will help you find a model that matches your own personal style. Visit the Earnhardt Honda inventory to find a Honda Pilot online that fits your style and personality!
List of Honda Pilot Exterior Colors
- Steel Sapphire Metallic
- Obsidian Blue Pearl
- Black Forest Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Lunar Silver Metallic
- Deep Scarlet Pearl
- Platinum White Pearl
List of Honda Pilot Interior Colors
- Gray Cloth – Pilot LX and EX Trim Levels
- Beige Cloth – Pilot LX and EX Trim Levels
- Black Cloth – Pilot LX and EX Trim Levels
- Black Leather – Pilot EX-L, Special Edition, Touring and Elite Trim Levels
- Gray Leather – Pilot EX-L, Special Edition, Touring and Elite Trim Levels
- Beige Leather – Pilot EX-L, Special Edition, Touring and Elite Trim Levels
Sharing is caring!
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 at 6:30 pm and is filed under Color Options, Honda Pilot, Model Information. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Leave a Reply
- What Does Sport Mode Do in Your Honda Vehicle?
- Step-By-Step Instructions to Personalize the Honda Driver Information Interface
- What Should I Do with My Honda Lease in the Avondale Area?
- Buy Tires for Your Honda in the Phoenix, Goodyear, Surprise and Peoria Area
- How Many Colors Is the 2021 Honda Odyssey Available In?
- Color Options
- Dealership Information
- Honda Accord
- Honda Civic
- Honda CR-V
- Honda Fit
- Honda HR-V
- Honda Insight
- Honda Odyssey
- Honda Passport
- Honda Pilot
- Honda Ridgeline
- Just for Fun
- Model Information
- Parts & Accessories
- Tips and Tricks
- Used Cars